23. And you Catholic, Protestant, evangelical, Branhamist priests and pastors, and others, when you wanted to eat at the table of God and at the table of Caesar at the same time, what lesson have you got from that? Have you at least understood that politics and the Bible, it is not the same thing? What God expects from you now, it is not to come and recite bible verses but it is to tell us where and how to find weapons of war for a good price or on credit. That all that you can do. And you all the pastors and priests with the hands full of blood, I tell you that the Bible and rifle cannot be companions.
24. And I who only know the limits of the Water of the Word, I am curious to ask you: You the crabs, how do you manage to breathe at the same time with me in water and outside water with those politicians? How do you manage to be at the table of God at church and at the table of Caesar in king palaces at the same time? Why do you absolutely want to subject the Church to the State? If I am a man of God, what will I seek at the table of a pagan politician who is there today and who will disappear tomorrow? You see? If you were of Christ, you would resemble Him and any eye would see it because the fruit does not fall far from the tree. [Ed: The congregation says, « Amen! »].
25. In 1971, in the Congo-Kinshasa, when Archbishop Malula and the Catholic church and other churches had criticized the bad behaviors of President Mobutu against the population, President Mobutu told them to keep away from that and that was not a problem of theirs. Mobutu said: “No way, it’s inadmissible and inacceptable! You cannot mix the two things. Even Christ Himself was categorical on this! To God what is God’s and to Caesar what is Caesar’s.” And when writing the Ivorian constitution, the religious men who were present had requested that the word “God” should be in the preamble but that was refused on the ground that Ivory Coast is a secular country. But if Ivory Coast is a secular country, what were you doing there? And because of money, those pastors, priests and imams were seated there instead of leaving the room. They are the shame of history. You see? And if Ivory Coast is a secular country, what church paper will she require from me? But I praise God because it is written: « And Jehovah shall be known to the Egyptians, and the Egyptians shall know Jehovah in that day, and shall serve with sacrifice and oblation; and they shall vow a vow unto Jehovah, and perform it! » Amen!
26. Now to close, I am going to say something… God gives the Gospel of the generation like the list of the elect of the generation. And when, while reading, a chosen one shouts: « Glory to God, Hallelujah! This is entire truth! » God hears in Heaven: « Glory to God, this is my name! Hallelujah! I am saved! [Ed: The congregation says, “Amen! »]. The Message of a generation is the list of the elect of that generation. We see some words, sentences but they are mysteries, God sees names from the Heaven. And all those who are ordained to eternal Life in this generation read it and believe because their names are there. Now, I am going to say something that I should not say and if I am wrong by saying this, may God forgive it to me. In fact, I wanted to remove or modify Kacou 1 and the Lord said: « leave it as such ». Again, I wanted to move it but the Lord said: « Leave it there ». I was thinking. And one day I had this inspiration which said: « It is the Red Sea”. [Ed: The congregation says, « Amen! »].
27. It is put there for Egyptians. When they see the names of their churches, they will leave the Message. But if they do not leave It when they see the names of their churches, they will leave It when they see that their holy-spirits are demons. If they do not leave It when they see that their holy-spirits are demons, they will leave It when they see their bibles burned. And He said to me: « If they do not leave It when they see such a point, they will leave It when they see such other point. If they do not leave It when they see such a point, they will leave It when they see such other point… « . All that is for the world and the sons of the devil but on the other side of the Red Sea, there is another thing. And that is what the life of the prophet-messenger will do for the foolish virgins and the mixed multitude of the people. Certainly, they will be standing like the wise virgins but at such a prophetic act, they will go away or spiritually be on their knees but their lives will be prolonged. [Ed: The congregation says, « Amen! »]. At such other prophetic Act, such other foolish virgins or mixed multitude will go away or will be on their knees in the spirit but physically standing because of the explanations. Oh! I should not reveal these things but that is what it will be. Amen!